The very native
Protrader for Mac
Trading platform with apples and oranges
Protrader Mac is a native OS X trading terminal designed to enable certain basic and advanced trading functions standing in line with user experience known from Apple products.
This innovative platform is fully prepared for multi-asset trading while among available features are those related to both OTC and exchange listed instruments.
The application and updates are available via Mac App Store as well as a downloadable file.
Main trading and analysis tools
- Dedicated panel
- Order Type and Time in Force
- Instant Stop Loss and Take Profit settings
- Quick OE on chart
Time & Sales
- Presents operations’ time, price, size, source and side on a given instrument
- Obligatory tool for professional traders
- Most suitable for exchange traded instruments
- Provides insight into market’s activity
- Quick order entry
- Mouse trading
- Visual trade modification
- Predefined timeframes
- 7 chart styles
- Contains set of indicators for main window and additional windows
- Suitable for workspace (attached) or as standalone panel (detached)
Chart Built-in OE
- Function designed for traders focused on charts
- Makes it easier and faster to place an order
- Improves trading on low time-frames, with high frequency or based on technical patterns
- Allows choosing quantity, Stop Loss and Take Profit
- Available buttons can be chosen by system administrator
- Provides important information on prices and sizes on both sides of the market
- Includes information on position’s quantity, average price and actual profit/loss
- Contains quick order entry function with basic settings and functions.
- One of most important instruments for professional and semi professional traders transacting large amounts of currencies, stocks, futures, etc.